Privacy Note (GDPR compliance)
What Information We Have & Where We Get It
When you enter into a contract, we will collect your information which depending on service we are providing, may include your contact and billing information. Otherwise the relevant information is gathered on publicly available websites.
How We Use Your Information & Why
For the performance of our contract with you:
We use your information when you enter into a contract with us (for example a rental contract) so we can:
• Proceed with the business specified
• Take payment, and
• Provide you with client support
For our legitimate business interests:
• To prevent or detect unlawful behaviour, to protect or enforce our legal rights or as otherwise permitted by law.
• Where you’ve given your consent (i.e. when you have signed a contract)
• To contact you – this may be via email, via phone and via letter, see “Your choices and rights” section below.
Who We Share Your Data With & Why
We do not share the information with others except for Government agencies or other
authorised bodies where permitted or required by law.
Your data is not being shared to any parties outside EU and EEC.
Your Choices & Rights
Where you have given us your consent, you can withdraw it by doing the following.
• To stop receiving our marketing you can let us know by a signed letter, phone call or email.
You also have rights over how your personal information is used including:
• The right to object to our processing of your data.
• The right to request that your information be erased or restricted from further use.
• The right to request a copy of the information we hold about you.
• The right to correct, amend or update information you have given us
• We don’t carry out automated decision making
To exercise any of the above rights please contact us as described above (in section “your choices”). Please note that whilst we will carefully assess every request we receive we may not always have to comply. When this happens, we will explain why.
Looking After Your Information
We have security measures in place to protect your information. The security measures we use will depend on the type of information collected.
We only keep your information for as long as required to provide you with the services you request, for the purposes outlined in this policy and for any legal purposes for which we are obliged to keep the information. We will securely delete your information when it is no longer required for these purposes, in line with our company policies.
When transferring information in this way, there are strict rules in place to ensure your data is still protected to a high standard. Where we do this, we will ensure that appropriate safeguards are put in place including, where required, one of the mechanisms listed below.